Who’s Behind SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com?
Maria Peagler – an award-winning author, publisher, and course developer:
- I began as the 10th employee of ExecuTrain, an Atlanta-based computer training company that grew to be the nation’s largest of its kind
- I traveled across the U.S. teaching Fortune 500 companies how to make their employees productive on PCs
- I became Director of Courseware Development & focused on simplifying complex topics (remember mail merge?)
- I presented papers at national conferences, wrote for national computer magazines, and led a team of technical writers in developing courses.
- I’ve authored seven books on apps, one on quilting (random?) and won national awards for my work, including a Benjamin Franklin award for Best Book of 2010
- Today I’m a small business owner just like you, and I understand how challenging today’s economy is for entrepreneurs.
Why Did I Start SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com?
In 2008 I invested $25,000 in a self-published book — then the Great Recession hit. I had no marketing budget but had to sell product (My husband is a residential home builder. Can you say panic?).
I hustled to propel my book from unknown to 2 years on Amazon’s Top Ten list for it’s category. And I’m going to do something no one does in publishing — share my numbers:
- Published authors average 1,000 book sales
- Self-published authors average 100 book sales (yes, really)
- I sold 8,000 books (yes, 80 times what other self-published authors sold)
- I made six-figures off my self-published book
I can’t guarantee those same successes for you. But if you’re willing to work hard and put in the time, learning from me will generate results.
Watch this quick video to hear how I used social media to create a sustained demand for my product, even in a recession:
I can show you how to do the same.
What’s Different About SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com?
You get to:
- Learn from my experience: I have a unique combination of award-winning training & results in selling a product using social media
- Know that I’ve developed every class here at SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com
- Get help from me – not a staff member or a VA
- Find all the answers you need in just one place — no more searching the web for what’s current now
- Learn easily from the best multi-media curriculum on the web
- Learn quickly – no sitting through long webinars just to get to the 5 minute part you needed! In fact, one of my members says it best:
“I love how you get right to the point — short and sweet works for me!” — Lee Ann McVey, Health Care Administration student
SocialMediaOnlineClasses.com values Your trust. In order to honor that trust, I adhere to ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information You provide.
We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your classes, within 30 days from the purchase date, I will fully refund your class fee.