How are you different from your competition? Why should customers buy from you instead of them?
Have you made that clear to potential customers? Are you sure? Because that’s the challenging part of marketing that even the pro’s have a hard time doing.
That’s why I’m offering a new bundle this month — the Personal Branding Bundle, including:
- LinkedIn 101 – brand yourself on the internet’s go-to network for showcasing your expertise & credentials. I’ll teach you how to create a compelling LinkedIn profile that convinces potential clients you are the best at what you do.
- YouTube 101 – polish your elevator pitch, create a 30-second video & you’ve set yourself apart from the 99% of your competition that doesn’t have a video.
- Slideshare 101 – establish your expertise here with a well-designed PowerPoint or Keynote presentation that increases your SEO, drives sales, and sets you apart from (do you see a pattern here?) the 99% of your competition that doesn’t have a presence here. (Don’t worry – you don’t have to be a graphic designer. I teach you everything you need to know about designing a great slide deck.)
All three classes are $335, but for the month of July ONLY, you get all three for only $230 (that’s 3 for the price of 2).
And you’ll get July’s bonus webinar on July 26, at 1p.m.
PLUS, I run your course access consecutively, so instead of getting only 60 days to take all three classes, you get 6 months (and access to all the bonus webinars for those months)!
June’s bonus webinar was a huge success, and by far the most requested topic for the July webinar was Google Plus.
I can see you walking away from your laptop right now.
STOP — that would be a big mistake.
Most people think of Google Plus simply as a rival social network to Facebook. It’s so much more. Google Plus allows small businesses to create a LARGE presence on the web, without spending large sums of cash or time (when did your small biz have a lot of those laying around?).
Call it Personal Branding to Create a Splash without a lot of Cash. You get access to free tools that elevate the status of your brand.
- Google Plus posts skyrocket your SEO — no need for big budget SEO projects
- Easiest video chat on the web – great for connecting face-to-face with clients from across the globe
- Hold a live press conference or virtual event and stream it across the web
- Create multimedia posts with no space limitations — excellent for a blog substitute
- Display your photo next to your website’s Google search results (without any tedious programming)
- Get the latest on news in your industry, specifically tailored for you
- Get found found locally with a robust business listing far bigger than the paid ads on Google
These tools would cost you thousands if you had to pay for them, but Google is packing Google Plus with a ton of features. They know they have big competition, and they’re stepping up with amazing offers that no serious entrepreneur should ignore.
What are you waiting for? I won’t be offering this deal again in August, so do not put if off.