Clear Lessons – Guided Assignments – Help When You Need It
What’s On This Page
- View Twitter 101 Class Outline
- Your Online Classroom for Small Business Owners
- Reviews from SMOC Members
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
View Plans & Pricing
““… out of ALL the trainers/coaches I have met via virtual classes, you are the ONLY one that has EVER really responded or reached out to me! Thank You!”
— Gayle von Holt, Independent Consultant”
Twitter 101 Class Outline
Lesson One: Learning Twitter Basics
1. What makes Twitter great for business?
2. Twitter rules of the road
3. Selecting your Twitter name
4. Filling out your Twitter profile
5. Twitter followers = low commitment
6. Who should I follow?
7. @symbols in updates
8. Listening to learn Twitter etiquette
Lesson Two: Twitter Lectionary, or What the Heck is a Retweet?
1. How to fit everything in 140 chars
2. Recommending others’ tweets with retweeting
3. Sending a private message
4. Making your content easy to find by using hashtags
5. Posting valuable links and best tools to shorten URLs
6. Participating in Twitter chats
7. Asking questions
8. What is your ultimate goal as a business professional on Twitter?
Lesson Three: Maximizing Twitter Conversations: Maximum Impact for Minimum Effort
1. Organizing conversations on Twitter with Twitter Apps
2. Feeding Twitter to blog, FB, and website
3. Incorporating Twitter into an Event
4. Using Twitter for market research
5. Create lists to follow targeted interests and do competitive intelligence
Lesson Four: Marketing Your Business on Twitter
1. 10 Commandments of Twitter
2. Twitter Marketing Ideas
3. Creative Biz Uses of Twitter: Recipes, Learning, Bank Balances via DM, TastiDlite 3m’s: monitor, mingle, measure, text banking
5. Twitter Job Apps/Resumes
6. How do I interact as a business on Twitter?
7. What about photos and video?
8. Networking with colleagues on Twitter
Your Online Classroom for Small Business Owners
- 24/7 online access – anytime – on your schedule
- clear & easy lessons, focused video tutorials, & guided assignments to get results step-by-step
- strategies & advice targeting business owners (I’ll tell you what others don’t want you to know)
- exclusive access to a private Class Forum to network & get support from fellow students
- answers to your question when You need them during Virtual Office Hours or in the Class Forum
- certification once you complete the class
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try Twitter 101 for 30 days. If you’re not happy, I’ll refund every penny.
That’s why I invite you to try Twitter 101 for 30 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let me know and we’ll refund your full purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?