Clear Lessons – Guided Assignments – Help When You Need It
What’s On This Page
- View YouTube 101 Class Outline
- Your Online Classroom for Small Business Owners
- Reviews from SMOC Members
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
View Plans & Pricing
“I love the Facebook class series. I plan to take them all!”
— Deanne Eisenman, Snuggles Quilt Pattern Co.
View YouTube 101 Class Outline
Lesson One: Introduction to YouTube – understanding the platform
1. YouTube as a search engine: second only to Google
2. YouTube demographics: who uses it?
3. How is YouTube good for business?
4. Create your YouTube channel
5. Record and upload your first video
Lesson Two: What type of videos will benefit my business?
1. What video is best for your business?
2. Do you sell a physical product? Downloadable files? Online store? Brick & mortar store?
3. How to drive traffic from your video to your website
4. Conduct market research on YouTube
Lesson Three: Online video production basics
1. What equipment do I need?
2. Basic video editing programs
3. Lighting, location and audio
4. Watch videos to evaluate their production quality
5. Record a second video that presents your business to your customers. Think of it as an audition tape or interview.
Lesson Four: Getting audience interaction for greater results
1. Responding to comments and YouTube messages
2. Use annotations for links in your video
3. How to engage your audience
4. How to embed your videos on sites outside of YouTube
5. Measuring insights and analytics to understand who is finding your videos
No experience with YouTube is necessary, nor expensive equipment or software is needed to complete this course. The basic equipment needed is a computer with internet access. Only one of the following is necessary for this course:
- A digital camera with video recording capability
- A digital video camera or pocket camcorder
- A webcam built-in to your computer or laptop
- A clip-on webcam if your computer/laptop doesn’t have one built-in
Your Online Classroom for Small Business Owners
- 24/7 online access – anytime – on your schedule
- Clear & easy lessons, focused video tutorials, & guided assignments to get results step-by-step
- Strategies & advice targeting business owners (I’ll tell you what others don’t want you to know)
- Exclusive access to a private Class Forum to network & get support from fellow students
- Answers to your question when You need them during Virtual Office Hours or in the Class Forum
- Certification once you complete the class
Reviews from SMOC Members
“I have to share with you the incredible talents of Maria Peagler. I’m currently taking her Google+ class. She has kept it simple and I can’t tell you how long it’s been that I’ve learnt so much in so little time. She’s a very unselfish person and is easy to contact with questions. I am not affiliated in any way with her company. I’m just so impressed.” — Joan Bassett, JayBee Designs
“… out of ALL the trainers/coaches I have met via virtual classes, you are the ONLY one that has EVER really responded or reached out to me! Thank You! ”
— Gayle von Holt, Independent Consultant
“I’m very appreciative of Maria’s attention to customer service.” — Penny Pearl, Bear2BullCoaching
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try YouTube 101 for 30 days. If you’re not happy, I’ll refund every penny.
That’s why I invite you to try YouTube 101 for 30 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let me know and we’ll refund your full purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?