Clear Lessons – On Any Device – 1:1 Coaching Included
"I earned my money back the first week!"
— M. Stevens, Artist (Miss Mavis' Fun House)
Facebook 101 Class Outline
What You Get with Membership
Entire Class Library
- Classes on every major social network
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Access any class, any lesson, anytime
- Take classes on any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile
- Learn on your time: 10-minute lessons that teach you the why, how, and what works in social media now
- Learn your way: multi-media lessons combine text, screencasts, video, and audio, allowing you to skim, browse, and review at your own pace
- Monthly live webinars covering deep strategy topics
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Slide deck included
- .mp3 audio recording so you can listen anywhere, anytime
- Infographic that summarizes webinar topic on one page
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Infographics to make learning & getting results easier
- Say goodbye to social media overwhelm
- Access every infographic instantly
1:1 Coaching & Mastermind Group
- Need individual advice? Get it in your private coaching session with founder, Maria Peagler, every month
- Get feedback on your website, help with your social media strategy, your Facebook page — it's your time, use it your way
- Private mastermind group to network with your peers
- Exchange ideas — get feedback — hear what works
Facebook 101 Reviews from Members
Margaret Travis Small Business Owner
Increased my Facebook fans 700%!
"Within hours I had a page up, within weeks I had a community, within a month I was having fun and actually using the tips from my classes."
Marybeth Tawfik Owner, Cambridge Lane Studios Dave Garner Garner Music Productions
"I recommend these classes for anyone w/a business who wants more of a presence online. I am pretty experienced with this stuff but still got golden nuggets of information . . . Great stuff!"
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try Facebook 101 for 30 days. If you’re not happy, I’ll refund every penny.
Obviously, I think Socialmediaonlineclasses.com is the best social media online training available. But, I’ll admit I’m a little biased.
That’s why I invite you to try Facebook 101 for 30 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let me know and we’ll refund your full purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?
Facebook 101 Course Outline (text version)
Lesson 1: Tap Into Facebook’s 1 Billion Users
Lesson 2: Do I Need a Personal Profile if I Just Want Facebook for Business?
Lesson 3: Creating Your Business Page
Lesson 4: The Easiest Way to Get Fans
Lesson 5: Switching Between Your Personal Profile and Your Business Page
Lesson 6: Motivating Fans to Action with a Compelling Post
Lesson 7: Why Engagement is Critical for Your Business ROI on Facebook
Lesson 8: The Three Magic Ingredients for Engagement on Facebook
Lesson 9: Posting Photos — THE Biggest Source of Fan Engagement
Lesson 10: Posting Links to Generate Fan Action
Lesson 11: Adding Video to Your Posts to Skyrocket Your Results
Lesson 12: Scheduling Your Posts for Maximum Fan Reach
Lesson 13: A Baker’s Dozen Tactics to Get More Fans
Lesson 14: Managing Your Facebook Page as an Admin
Lesson 15: Managing the Fan Experience on Your Page
Lesson 16: How Often Should I Post on Facebook? The Proven Answer!
Lesson 17: How to Guarantee Your Fans See Your Posts
Lesson 18: How to Drive Business, Generate Leads & Sales
Lesson 19: Stay On Top of Facebook’s Latest Changes
Lesson 20: Measuring Results with Facebook Insights