Clear Lessons – On Any Device – 1:1 Coaching Included
"I earned my money back the first week!"
— M. Stevens, Artist (Miss Mavis' Fun House)
Pinterest 101 Class Outline
What You Get with Membership
Entire Class Library
- Classes on every major social network
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Access any class, any lesson, anytime
- Take classes on any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile
- Learn on your time: 10-minute lessons that teach you the why, how, and what works in social media now
- Learn your way: multi-media lessons combine text, screencasts, video, and audio, allowing you to skim, browse, and review at your own pace
- Monthly live webinars covering deep strategy topics
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Slide deck included
- .mp3 audio recording so you can listen anywhere, anytime
- Infographic that summarizes webinar topic on one page
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Infographics to make learning & getting results easier
- Say goodbye to social media overwhelm
- Access every infographic instantly
1:1 Coaching & Mastermind Group
- Need individual advice? Get it in your private coaching session with founder, Maria Peagler, every month
- Get feedback on your website, help with your social media strategy, your Facebook page — it's your time, use it your way
- Private mastermind group to network with your peers
- Exchange ideas — get feedback — hear what works
Reviews from Members
Margaret Travis Small Business Owner
Increased my Facebook fans 700%!
"Within hours I had a page up, within weeks I had a community, within a month I was having fun and actually using the tips from my classes."
Marybeth Tawfik Owner, Cambridge Lane Studios Dave Garner Garner Music Productions
"I recommend these classes for anyone w/a business who wants more of a presence online. I am pretty experienced with this stuff but still got golden nuggets of information . . . Great stuff!"
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try Pinterest 101 for 30 days. If you’re not happy, I’ll refund every penny.
Obviously, I think Socialmediaonlineclasses.com is the best social media online training available. But, I’ll admit I’m a little biased.
That’s why I invite you to try Pinterest 101 for 30 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let me know and we’ll refund your full purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?
Pinterest 101 Class Outline(text version)
Lesson 1: Is Pinterest Right for Your Business?
Lesson 2: Create Your Pinterest Profile
Lesson 3: Finding People to Follow on Pinterest
Lesson 4: Navigating Pinterest
Lesson 5: Uploading and Styling Your Pinterest Photos
Lesson 6: Creating Effective Captions for Your Photos
Lesson 7: Creating Boards to Support Your Business
Lesson 8: Curating Boards to Support Your Business
Lesson 9: Creative Titles for Your Pinterest Boards
Lesson 10: Make it Easy to Find and Pin Your Content
Lesson 11: Driving Traffic to Your Website from Pinterest
Lesson 12: Do Market Research Using Pinterest
Lesson 13: Pinterest Etiquette
Lesson 14: Pinning and Repinning to Build Relationships
Lesson 15: Pinning a Video on Pinterest
Lesson 16: Easy Sharing with Other Social Networks
Lesson 17: Pinterest Case Studies
Lesson 18: Collaborate with Others on Pinterest
Lesson 19: Build a Contest Around Your Project
Lesson 20: Place Pins for Local Business