Clear Lessons – On Any Device – 1:1 Coaching Included
"I earned my money back the first week!"
— M. Stevens, Artist (Miss Mavis' Fun House)
SEO 101 Course Outline
Lesson 29: Grab Your Course Certificate
What You Get with Membership
Entire Class Library
- Classes on every major social network
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Access any class, any lesson, anytime
- Take classes on any device: desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile
- Learn on your time: 10-minute lessons that teach you the why, how, and what works in social media now
- Learn your way: multi-media lessons combine text, screencasts, video, and audio, allowing you to skim, browse, and review at your own pace
- Monthly live webinars covering deep strategy topics
- Webinar replay available 24/7
- Slide deck included
- .mp3 audio recording so you can listen anywhere, anytime
- Infographic that summarizes webinar topic on one page
- Checklists to keep you on track
- Infographics to make learning & getting results easier
- Say goodbye to social media overwhelm
- Access every infographic instantly
1:1 Coaching & Mastermind Group
- Need individual advice? Get it in your private coaching session with founder, Maria Peagler, every month
- Get feedback on your website, help with your social media strategy, your Facebook page — it's your time, use it your way
- Private mastermind group to network with your peers
- Exchange ideas — get feedback — hear what works
SEO 101 Course Reviews from Members
Dave Garner Garner Music Productions
"I recommend these classes for anyone w/a business who wants more of a presence online. I am pretty experienced with this stuff but still got golden nuggets of information . . . Great stuff!"
Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed!
Try SEO 101 for 30 days. If you’re not happy, I’ll refund every penny.
Obviously, I think Socialmediaonlineclasses.com is the best social media online training available. But, I’ll admit I’m a little biased.
That’s why I invite you to try SEO 101 for 30 days. If it doesn’t work like you had imagined, simply let me know and we’ll refund your full purchase price. No hard feelings. How does that sound?
SEO 101 Online Course Outline (text version)
Lesson 1: Why Google’s First Page?
Lesson 2: Where Do I Start? With Keywords!
Lesson 3: The 3 Keyword Research Methods (and Which One Rocks!)
Lesson 4: What Are Your Competitor’s Keywords?
Lesson 5: Use Keywords in Domain Names
Lesson 6: What Are Your Most Profitable Keywords?
Lesson 7: Using Google’s Keyword Tool In-Depth
Lesson 8: Searching for Domain Names: Are They Available?
Lesson 9: Contact Your Developer With Questions
Lesson 10: Purchase New Domain Names
Lesson 11: Redirect New Domain to Your Existing Website
Lesson 12: Working with a Trusted Developer to Move Your Existing Website to Its New Domain
Lesson 13: Measuring Your Results with Analytics
Lesson 14: Prepare for Creating New Online Accounts by Gathering Resources
Lesson 15: Getting Local Search Engine Rankings Using Google Places
Lesson 16: The Secret to Search Ranking Domination? Getting Backlinks, the Genuine Way
Lesson 17: Blogging to Increase Your Google Ranking
Lesson 18: Skyrocket Your Google Ranking Using YouTube
Lesson 19: What Does Google Love Most? Google Plus! (A Great Blog Substitute)
Lesson 20: What’s the Biggest Secret to Google Ranking? A Slideshare Presentation!
Lesson 21: Using Your LinkedIn Profile to Boost Your Google Ranking
Lesson 22: Pinning Your Way to Greater SEO with Pinterest
Lesson 23: Tweak Your Twitter Bio and Handle to Increase SEO
Lesson 24: Google and Facebook Don’t Play Well Together, Except for This One Tactic
Lesson 25: SEO Technique Summary
Lesson 26: SEO Resource Links
Lesson 27: Improving Your Site Speed
Lesson 28: Do You Need a More Advanced Tool?